Transforming thinking; transforming results
- We are a ground-breaking alliance of people with an EXTRAORDINARY BREADTH OF EXPERIENCE in small and large organizations.
- Our alliance has a unique, comprehensive and INTEGRATED SET OF TRANSFORMATIONAL SKILLS, tools, experience and expertise.
- We provide RICH, RAPID INTELLIGENCE AND INSIGHTS beyond the scope of most teams.
- We tailor-make a seamless process to SUPERCHARGE YOUR BUSINESS.
- We design the process to LEAVE A LEGACY OF CAPABILITY.
- We FUTURE-PROOF YOUR BUSINESS, enabling you to do it next time.
What makes us different?
Engagement with people is critical to sucess. To quote a recent review:
"... in a world where most factors of production are increasingly standardised, where a production line or the goods on a supermarket shelf are much the same the world over, employee engagement is the difference that makes the difference – and could make all the difference as we face the realities of globalised competition and of the millions of graduates and even more skilled and committed workers that China, India and other economies are producing each year."
- Report to UK Government by MacLeod and Clarke 2009
The way many individuals, teams and organizations think determines the way they operate. It can hold them back, even as the world around them changes. This slows up the pace you need to drive value and performance leaving your future vulnerable to growth and success. We change not just the operations and outcomes, but the thinking behind it - a legacy for the future.
Our people are experts in the hard and soft skills needed for effective transformation. On a practical level we are sometimes asked to become embedded in a senior management team, often as CEO, Finance or Marketing leaders for periods typically 3 months to more than a year. In any such secondment we aim to leave a positive legacy. On a project level our people act as trusted advisors to senior management to help them deliver positive change and outcomes.
See for yourself
Get an idea of our work by taking a look at selected reference projects.
May 2013 - Andrew Crossley is to co-present on joint bidding at the Wales Charity Law Conference 2013 at the Cardiff City Stadium on Tuesday 21st May. See the news page for more details.
Feb 2013 - The management team has just completed a 4 month research programme and written a new practitioner's handbook for procurement executives and leaders of smaller organizations bidding as consortia for larger tenders in Wales. The Sponsors are arranging for its future publication.
December 2012 - We have reviewed BS 11000 Parts 1 and 2 on Collaborative Business Relationships for a Client team and can recommend it as a solid framework for joint working. The standard is new and we would like to thank senior executives of the Institute for Collaborative Working for their insight into the standard's development and implementation.
November 2012 - After 11 years as the Chairman of ServQ, Ian Watson has announced his retirement. Ian was one of the firm's co-founders. (see news)
- We develop solutions with you that match your requirements.
- We seek not just to provide solutions for today's challenges but to FUTURE-PROOF your organisation.
- We build learning and flexibility for the future.
- Our solutions are based on over a decade working closely as advisors, partners and mentors to the leaders and owners of a wide range of organizations.